Conduct On Site
Filtered Thoughts encourages full participation by its members in the form of comment and dialogue in the appropriate sections.
However, the following conduct is prohibited:
1. Posting content or comments on the site that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Impersonating a person or entity, including, but not limited to the Admin or a member of the board, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. Uploading, posting, or otherwise making available on the site any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
4. Uploading, posting, or otherwise making available on the site any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except where express approval has been obtained from the Admin;
5. Disrupting normal flow of dialogue or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges.
We work hard to ensure that Filtered Thoughts is available as often as possible. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed and accordingly Filtered Thoughts is provided on an “as is” basis. Access to the site may be restricted from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance, and updates. We reserve the right to take down the site at any time.
You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates against any loss, damage or expense we suffer or incur as a result of you being breach of any of the above warranties. This means that you will be responsible for the loss or damage we suffer as a result of you being in breach of your warranties to us.
Our Right to Remove Content
At any time we may delete content that is offensive, infringes the rights of any third party, threatens the safety of another person, or is otherwise unlawful. We will not be required to give you any reason for removing stories, comments, photos, or other material.
Exclusion of Liability
We assume no responsibility for monitoring the site for amongst other things inappropriate or unlawful content, including but not limited to defamatory content. We do not endorse or assume any liability for or any damage you may suffer as a result of any such content, nor do we make any representation or give any warranty express or implied as to the accuracy or lawfulness of the content herein. Due to the volume of content and the community nature of this site, content is not reviewed by us prior to it being posted by users.