WHERE ARE YOU

Home Forums Relationships WHERE ARE YOU

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Aezolase 2 weeks ago.

• Author

CHIJANN
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points: 3320

Where are the members of this lovely family ‘filteredthoughts’
    I have missed all of you a lot. It has been a long time. Very long time indeed
    I wish we can continue to interact with one another not minding if there is any prize for the interaction or not
    The relationship we all have built together is great, fine and good. We are one family

Thoughtful Comments: 0.

talklessthinkmore
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points: 1180

Hmm….I’ve also missed the banter and discussion on filterthoughts Chijann. You also made a very interesting remark about “prize”.

Are you implying that people are more driven by pecuniary gain than gainful conversation?

Blacknizer
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points: 1250

<p style=”text-align: left;”>There has been nothing compared to filtered thoughts so far for me, I have missed everything about it, and its like a part of me has been dormant since the last edition.. I do hope we continue sharing our usual enlightening topics while we wait for the next rolling competition…</p>

mayjovey
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points: 2600

I’ve missed this forum too…

Samson
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points: 4730

😢

Major problem is posts no longer getting responses which discourages further.

Aezolase
      Participant
      Filtered Thoughts Points: 2580

The law of motivation is what is applicable here I guess. It’s obvious that what drives conversations on this platform is the prize set for grabs. Maybe when that is reviewed, the platform will be up and running again. Nonetheless, it’s been a while and I have missed the conversations here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.