SITE IMPROVEMENT – LIKE/DISLIKE BUTTON

Home Forums Site Matters SITE IMPROVEMENT – LIKE/DISLIKE BUTTON

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aezolase 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Adebulu
    Participant

DEAR FILTERED THOUGHTS,

I have spent some days patronizing this site and i have seen many interesting post/comments and sometimes funny comments/posts.

I think a Like/Dislike button and/or ”funny” reaction should be created on post and comments so that people would not just get thrilled just like that, they’ll get to react on post… By liking it. creating this will also gear up the poster to do more when he/she saw the amount of likes/dislikes he/she gets.

And secondly, I think a notification showing the post/comment where someone score a point should be added, when I saw points added to my points, I always wonder which of my post/comment score me the point.

If these two things are considered I’ll be very grateful.

Thanks.

Thoughtful Comments: 10.  10 (helpful)

adminguy
    Keymaster

Hello @adebulu,

Thanks for your feedback.

While we like the idea of user being able to give thumbs up/down or some other rating, do note that such ratings will not confer points on posts – only Reviewers can do this (although such ratings may influence their decision).

Regarding seeing your thoughtful comments, when a Reviewer gives your posts points, you should get a notification via email which tells you to visit this link:

My Thoughtful Comments

If you visit this link, you should be able to see all your posts that have been given points; the most recent ones will be near the top.

Thoughtful Comments: 0.

Aezolase
    Participant

In addition to what @adminguy said, you can click on your profile, go to your replies created, you would see a highlighted reply which shows you the post marks has been awarded to

Thoughtful Comments: 10.  10 (helpful)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.