Profile Update

Home Forums Site Matters Profile Update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adminguy 20 hours, 43 minutes ago.

• Author

Happy weekend Everyone.

it’s been beautiful all the while…

Well done members of the Admin as well as other participants.

Mine is an observation and as well a suggestion.

I noticed the profile has a space for picture and ever I joined I’ve been trying to upload my photo to no avail.

There’s a participant whose photo is on his profile and it’s so cool.

I don’t know if there’s anything I’m not getting right…
    Or my device doesn’t have that feature…

Help my curiosity please.

Thanks in advance.

Thoughtful Comments: 0.

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience you’ve experienced in updating your profile picture.

We’ve looked into this, and here is how you can do a picture update:

Ensure that on your computer, you have the image that you want to use as a profile picture;

Use this link to navigate to your Profile page:

Once you get to your Profile page, click on the ‘Alternative Profile’ link to go to your Alternative Profile page:

From your Alternative Profile page, click on the ‘camera’ icon to bring up an ‘Upload Avatar’ dialog:

Click on the ‘Upload Avatar’ button in the dialog to select your profile picture on your computer and upload it:

Thank you very much.
    I’ll try it Whenever I’m on a computer.
    For now I’m using my phone.

I’ve tried those very steps more than once now but it keeps refreshing the same page anytime I click on the camera icon.
    Is it possible I can’t do it with my Android phone and its only on computer?

Hello @samson,

I have been able to get the ‘Upload Avatar’ dialog to show on my mobile phone, but it may depend on the make / model of the phone.

However, I confirm that it definitely works on a computer/laptop, so you may wish to try this on either of those devices when you can.

@samson, @mayjovey, have you had any issues in updating your profiles? Please let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.