"How many Years would you have given him, if you were the judge?"

Home Forums Entertainment "How many Years would you have given him, if you were the judge?"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Abyzou 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Tobyphd
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points: 30

GREETING BROTHERS AND SISTER, I KNOW U MUST HAVE HAD A BUSY DAY, PLEASE LETS LAUGH A BIT!!!

Joke of the day… 3men went out to steal and they were caught on their way going back and they decided to sentence them to imprisonment according to the quantity of what they stole… So The first one stole 3 fishes and was sentence to 3years imprisonment, and second one stole 1create of Egg containing 30 and was sentence to 30years imprisonment then on reaching the third person, he fainted… Do u know why:. BECAUSE HE STOLE a back of RICE…. Pls what would you have done if you were the chief judge????

Thoughtful Comments: 0.

Iyke
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points: 240

A full bag of 50kg rice is 18 thousand naira. 18 years may serve

Working for the rice owner for years without pay. Until satisfaction.

3 years divide by 30 years give to those other men. 10 years can do.

Which do you prefer @tobyphd

Juliet
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points: 310

If I was the judge I’d have know better than to pass the sentences based on the quantity of the goods but based on the worth of the goods.

Thoughtful Comments: 10.  10 (interesting)

Abyzou
    Participant
    Filtered Thoughts Points:

On a lighter note we’ll have to count the number of rice grains in the bag…..he must serve accordingly

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.